Indie Author Marketing Services
We’ve had the pleasure of helping numerous indie authors with marketing tips and advice including improving ad performance, growing newsletters subscribers, improving reader engagement, elevating book sales, and more. Whether you’ve already published one or more books or you’re working on releasing your first book soon, we can help you create and execute an effective marketing strategy that will grow your readership and sell more books.
According to recent statistics, the average indie author sells fewer than 250 books in their lifetime. Data shared by The Guardian shows that a portion of indie authors are lucky to break $500 in revenue.
If you don’t want to be among the average statistic, then you have to do things better than everyone else. You have to be different. You have to stand out.
The right approach to marketing is what will get your book into the hands of more readers.
We offer numerous indie author marketing services to help you do just that.
Authors Who Have Benefited From Our Marketing Support
- Alison Mello
- Aaron L. Speer
- Carian Cole
- Golden Czermak
- Kimberly Kincaid
- Fiona Tulle
- Kelsey Jensen
- Christina Butrum
Whether you need a la carte marketing services or complete planning, execution, and management of your marketing strategy we have the experience to help.
We’ll will help you develop a plan/strategy for your author newsletter whether you have an existing one to revamp or are new to email marketing and have never done one. This includes:
- Generating ideas for content to include specific to your audience/genre
- Content recommendations that fit your brand/voice/personality
- Revise existing newsletter content/format to improve performance/engagement
- Recommendations for a newsletter layout/template
- Assistance with creating subject lines that get more email opens
- List building recommendations to get new subscribers
- General newsletter advice/consult included
Amazon Sponsored Product Ad Assistance – Keyword Research & Ad copy
If you want to run a targeted Amazon pay per click (PPC) ad but have never run an ad campaign or had good results from one, we can do highly targeted keyword research to make sure your ads are popping up for the right people. This includes:
- Up to 300 targeted keywords specifically targeted to your book and your readers – not a general recycled keyword list
- Ad copy written for your sponsored product ad (up to 3 variations)
- Ad budget, duration, and keyword bidding recommendations specific to your campaign/genre/keywords
- Product page synopsis/description review with optimization recommendations based on keyword research to improve ad score, reduce cost per click, and improve conversions
- General PPC ad consult included
- Ad performance review during and at the end of the campaign including recommendations to continue improving ad performance for future campaigns.
Facebook Advertising Consult
If you want to run targeted ads on Facebook we can provide you with a one hour consult to help you better understand how to use Facebook’s ad platform and improve the results of your ads. This would include:
- How to laser-focus your audience targeting to get ads in front of the right people
- Ad style/copy recommendations and what types of ads to run
- Review of existing/past ads that you want to improve
- What the numbers and data represent in your ad campaign results and how to use it to improve your campaigns
- Ad budget, duration, and bidding recommendations
- General Facebook ad consult included
General Marketing Consult
If you have a lot of questions about marketing in general we can provide you with a one hour consult to help answer questions, review strategy, provide insight and direction in specific areas and help you get started with creating a simple, solid blueprint. This could include general consultation around:
- Email marketing
- Social media page engagement (broad or platform specific)
- Growing a social following
- Building a community/group
- Paid advertising
- Reader outreach and engagement
- Content strategy (blogging, website content, interviews, etc)
- Paid advertising
- Finding new readers
- Handling ARCs and release promotion with blogs and reviewers
- Building a blogger list
Or any other marketing/growth related question you might have.
We also offer fully managed marketing plans
All services and consultations will be scheduled and ideally done via telephone/voice chat but messenger consults are available if preferred. Specific results are never guaranteed but if a campaign fails to perform after a consult I am more than happy to provide an additional consult with you to improve performance at no extra cost.
Booking: If you would like to book any service, please use the contact form and provide details on the services/help you need along with your availability over the next couple weeks.